Groups Rules & Guidelines
Be kind and courteous
Let's treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required. Profanity and insults will not be tolerated. If you have a problem with another member turn to the moderator or administrator.
No hate speech or bullying
Make sure everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind isn't allowed, and degrading comments about things like race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated.
No discussion of any illegal activity
(ie. illicit drugs, threats of suicide, self-injury, or physical harm). Discussions of suicide and self-harm are not permitted.
No promotions or spam
• Advertising or spam is defined as posting a link for the purpose of selling, soliciting or promoting something.
• Links promoting fundraising, advocacy, etc. are not permitted.
• Links to personal blogs/homepages are allowed in member profiles and signatures
• Sharing of links to helpful and relevant web sites and resources is allowed if they are not used for a promotional purpose.
• No links about other initiatory Orders are allowed.
Be respectful of moderators
in both the forums and any private communications.
Keep posts family friendly
If it shouldn’t be viewed by minors, then it shouldn’t be posted to the forums.
1. Read up before asking! Check for open topics
Before posting a new question, please check to see if there is already a topic open on the subject. Use the search function before posting. Chances are your question has already been answered.
2. Avoid cross posting
Post your message once, to the appropriate forum and nowhere else or it will be locked or deleted without warning.
3. Use descriptive titles for new posts
Avoid "generic" post subjects like “Help,” “Question,” “Hermeticism,” “visualization,”etc. You will receive a better response to your posts by making your title more descriptive about the content of your post.
4. Keep the focus
Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved, locked or simply be deleted.
5. Stay on topic
Answers which are not relevant to the topic of the first post may be deleted.
Keep your signatures short.
7. Report posts that violate the rules
Do this by sending an email to the Administrator.
8. Your experience
Don't be afraid to share your experience. This is a private forum and we take care of each other.
9. Welcome new members
Help new folks about how to find information and resources, save time, and how to get involved.
10. Know Your Moderators and Mentors
- The forums are moderated by Officers of the Order (Mentors) that have some special understanding of the structure in which you are working. While they may not have answers to all your questions, Mentors are here to help in any way they can.
- Grand Officers of the Order have the right to edit or delete posts without prior notice that violate of the rules above.
11. Please Remember
- Members that do not abide by the rules may be subject to having their posts edited or deleted, their access to the forums temporally or permanently closed from further access and/or deleted without notice.
- The interpretation of these rules is solely up to the Order and can change at any time without prior notice. Please re-read them regularly. If you're unsure about what constitutes a breach of a rule, send an email to the General Administrator.